Built circa 1825, the Quechee, Vermont woolen mill is where Simon Pearce set up his first American location more than three decades ago. It was here that Simon built his home, raised his family and realized his passion for crafting the finest glass and ceramics. In an effort to host the thousands of people who come through every year to experience Simon’s way of living, in 2015, we expanded our space to include the Simon Pearce Bar. The barware of The Mill Collection features Simon’s favorite aesthetic – a heavy base, thick stem and brilliant bowl – the sturdiness and heft symbolizes the weight of creation and making one’s place in the world. Heritage Simon Pearce – we’ll drink to that.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
- Dimensions: 8⅝” H x 3¼” W x 3¼” D
- Capacity: 20 ounces
- Materials: Glass
- Made in: USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.