This handcrafted collection honors the Love Your Brain foundation’s mission to support those affected by traumatic brain injuries. It’s a deep reflection of the outpouring of love Kevin Pearce received during his healing process. Kevin’s Olympic snowboarding aspirations were put on hold, but the Olympic spirit radiates through the design of this mindful candlestick.
Twenty percent of the profits from the sale of this richly textured, inspirational tealight go toward the LoveYourBrain Foundation, which is a non-profit organization that aims to improve the quality of life for people affected by brain injury.
About LoveYourBrain: In 2009, at the peak of his Olympic training, Kevin Pearce, youngest son of Simon Pearce, suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) while attempting a “cab double cork” in a halfpipe. This experience prompted him to create LoveYourBrain, a foundation that brings awareness and support to people affected by TBI. 20% of all proceeds from the LoveYourBrain products are donated to the foundation. LoveYourBrain brings people together for networking, education and empowerment through a mindful approach that focuses on brain injury prevention, rehabilitation and brain health.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
- Dimensions: 3″ H x 2⅞” W x 2⅞” D
- Materials: Glass
- Made in: USA
- Clean with glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Extinguish candles when the flame reaches two inches above the holder.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.