A true Simon Pearce original. In the early 1970’s, Simon became captivated by the simplicity and luminosity of 18th century Georgian glass. From this fascination came the Essex Collection, which remains a bestseller to this day. Characterized by substantial heft, a strong base, perfectly proportioned bowl and hand-rolled opening at the rim, the collection’s white wine glass is a classic that inspired corresponding flute, goblet and tulip silhouettes, followed by stunning canisters and pendant lighting in the same signature aesthetic. While working on his latest book, Simon Pearce: Design for Living, his fascination with Georgian design was reignited, leading to the creation of a complementary bowl and vase to complete this timeless collection.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
- Dimensions: 4⅞” H x 12″ W x 12″ D
- Capacity: 112 ounces
- Materials: Glass
- Made in: USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.