Located near the Loire Valley castles, the Faïencerie de Gien has been synonymous with prestigious faience tableware and decorative objects since its founding in 1821. Gien pieces are renowned for their warm white clays decorated with traditional motifs reminiscent of the French countryside.
Standard Shipping Rates
Shipping charges are based on the total cost of your merchandise before taxes and discounts. Standard ground and two-day shipping rates are applicable for orders shipped within the continental United States. Please note that fabric samples and gift cards are shipped free of charge via U.S. Mail.
||Express 2-Day Shipping
|Up to $50
|$50.01 – $200.00
|$200.01 – $500.00
|$500.01 – $1000.00
|$1,000.01 and above
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses
Please add $10 to standard shipping rates and $40 to express shipping rates. Oversized items will be charged at actual shipping charges. You will be notified of such charges prior to the shipping of your order.
Please add $20 to standard shipping rates and $50 to express shipping rates. Oversized items will be charged at actual shipping charges. You will be notified of such charges prior to the shipping of your order.
Gracious Style can ship anywhere in the world. After you have placed your order, we will provide you with an estimate of shipping costs. You will be billed for global shipping costs at the time your package is shipped. For more information on the rates for a particular destination or for more details please write us.Customs and Duties
Please note that our shipping quotes do not include any applicable duties, valued added taxes, or import consumption taxes. The recipient of the merchandise will be responsible for paying these duties and taxes upon delivery. You will be charged for customs duties if we are invoiced for them.
Certain larger items are subject to an oversized delivery charge. These are noted in parentheses after the item price and is in addition to standard shipping rates.Address Correction Fees
You are responsible for providing us with accurate and deliverable addresses with your order. If we are charged address correction, returned shipment, or re-shipping fees by the carrier delivering your order, those fees will be charged to your credit card.Returns
Items in new, unused, and shelf-ready condition with all original packaging may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange.
Exceptions to this return policy include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Sale items, discounted items, custom orders, special orders and monogrammed items are not returnable. Items discounted from their MSRP, such as rugs, and items discounted during special promotion periods are returnable
2. Art, furniture, mirrors, and sterling silver items are not returnable.
3. Alain Saint Joanis, Alberto Pinto, Anna Weatherley, Arteriors, Chelsea House, Christofle, Downright, Ercuis, Hering Berlin, Interlude Home, Ivy Guild, Jaune de Chrome, J.L. Coquet, Medard de Noblat, Rani Arabella, Renaissance Paris and Varga items are not returnable.
4. Herend, Jay Strongwater and Moser items will incur a 20% restocking charge
5. Shipping fees are not refundable.
6. Special orders, custom orders, Alain Saint Joanis, Alberto Pinto, Anna Weatherley, Arteriors, Chelsea House, Christofle, Downright, Ercuis, Hering Berlin, Interlude Home, Ivy Guild, Jaune de Chrome, J.L. Coquet, Medard de Noblat, Rani Arabella, Renaissance Paris and Varga are not cancellable once they have been placed.
Items which do not meet these conditions will be returned to you, and you will be charged for all return shipping charges.
If you received free shipping on your order, the original shipping costs will be deducted from your return.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.